Monday, November 17, 2014

Nov. 16, 2014 crickets and mist

          Grilos *chirp chirp*    (means crickets)


Me in the area. It's always misty like this. Way pretty!




Well... Grilos. You know. For opening an area, we don't have many contacts. My area is really like a farm town. a lot of horses, cows, chickens, and a ton of dogs. I think the ratio of dogs to people is like 3:1. The ratio of dogs in the street to people in the street is like 10:1. So a lot of our contacts are with dogs. haha jk. But really its hard to do a lot of contacting cause the houses are really spread out. Luckily we have had some work done here before. Unluckily is that this area doesn't even have a map. it doesn't surprise me cause have the streets don't have names. Its basically a forest. Ill try to put a pic if the internet works with me. My area is a mix of 5 "neighborhoods" so its a really big area. Some times we have to walk the distance of up to 9 Kilometers to get to our next lesson. It really sucks when they aren't there haha. But the good thing is, is that we are becoming really good hitch hikers ;)

Training is good. Its a lot harder than it looks to give "loving criticism". We are doing good and teaching well but he is really kinda prideful cause of his past and his experience with teaching. Its a little annoying but we will see what we can do about that this week. I've been praying for inspiration to try to help with this problem. anyone have inspiration for me? haha

I'm really excited to be in this area. I believe that the Lord has "elects" for me waiting for me to talk with them. So... i talk with everyone. :) its really cool to see these people start to listen and become that elect that's been waiting for me. Ive already encountered 2 :)

My area is REALLY beautiful. Lots of vegetation and lots of things to admire about nature. God really is wonderful! It's like hiking everyday. Like I'm out in the mountains looking at all the great stuff that we have here. 

In other news our house that was made for 4 elders now has 6. We have 6 elders in this one ward (if that tells you the area boundaries). So we are pretty tight friends ;) Oh and I found out that Spencer Jolley also passed through this area ;)

Love you all so much!

Elder Kyson Sullivan


My comp in the area. it was raining pretty good. w/o umbrella.....



No comments:

Post a Comment