Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sept. 23, 2014

         23 de Setembro, 2014 


(Spent Monday at the temple, so no letter. Had p-day on Tuesday instead.)

Hi everyone! Loving it here in area Chora Menino. which translates to cry little boy. They dont call it that for no reason too. It's cause of the ladeiras (hills). Every day we cross over at least 7 just for the work. It's gotten easier but I've had my fair share of tears ;)

This is my last week with Elder Cinezio! Ive heard rumors of me training a new elder but we´ll see. We´ve been working on me becoming the senior in the group and take control of the situations. I dont like it much hahaha. It's a lot easier to be the junior. 

We went to the temple today! We were a little late getting there and the session was already full. So we worked in the laundromat beneath. That was an eye opener about what goes on behind the scenes to make it all possible! If you have a chance go spend some time down there helping out! They sure need it!

We have 4 baptisms lined up for this weekend! Terez, Miri, Adri, and Fab! They all have their own story but the important part is that they will be hopefully entering in a convenant with Heavenly Father this week. We are fasting as a zone this friday if you guys want to join in feel free! 

We are teaching lots and having a great time here! I'm so excited to see what this next transfer brings and what we can do and improve as a companionship. I love you all and thank you for your prayers and support!

Fica com Deus,

Elder Kyson Sullivan

This Elder has been our neighbor for years. His stepmom sent me this picture.
She was my visiting teacher for a couple of years,
and she took her job very seriously.
(She visited every month!)

Elder Drew Mayfield and Elder Sullivan finally meet up.


Elder Mayfield is serving in the poorest of sections of the city. 
He says this pig is huge, and it
was eating garbage that just sits on the side of the road.
Garbage like this is everywhere.


I think the redhead was in the CTM with Kyson.
(my OCD wishes someone would take a napkin 
and clean the fingerprint off the middle of the lense.)
:)





Kyson standing up in the background. Elder Mayfield 2nd from left.



 Kyson is way in the back.




Elder Sullivan on the left looking happy, YAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment